3 Steps to Driving More Website Traffic By Repurposing Your Blog Content

3 Steps to Driving More Website Traffic By Repurposing Your Blog Content


Who says you have to constantly create new content to generate more traffic. Here are the steps you can take to increase your traffic using your old content:

Step 1

Repost Your Old Content on Facebook – Take your old content and consistently post it on Facebook. Share your old content several times a year and you will notice that your old content will get more social traffic than your new content.

For my site, my old content drives over 60% of my Facebook traffic.

Step 2

Post to Twitter 10 times a day – Sign up for Buffer and schedule your old content to post to Twitter daily.

When I tweeted once a day, I was getting 1,000 visitors per month. When I tweeted 10 times a day, I got over 4,000 visitors a month on Twitter.

Step 3

Write articles on LinkedIn – Take your previous content, post the first few paragraphs on LinkedIn, and have a “click to continue reading” link. Where the link takes people to your previous content.

Before I used this strategy, I was getting 2,000 visitors a month from LinkedIn and now I'm getting over 33,000 visitors.

Just follow the 3 steps above and your old content will generate more visitors.

Post a Comment

0 Comments